Monday, August 25, 2008

New Phone to Reflect my Politics?

I got an email today from the League of Conservation Voters promoting their connection with CredoMobile, a cell phone provider that puts 1% of customers' charges towards progressive causes like environment protection, organic farming, and reproductive and civil rights. CredoMobile uses the Sprint PCS network and so apparently the service is reliable. (Although, Sprint provides the network, CredoMobile solely provides the service.) Also, my email from LCV told me that for new, online customers, they will credit you up to $200 to cancel your current service (however I couldn't find this on CredoMobile's website in my skimming of it). Needless to say, I will discuss this with the spouse tonight. What an easy way to put your money where your mouth is. (Pun kind of intended.)

No comments: