Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trying to Catch Up

It's been ages since I posted anything, and that has partly do with:

1) we were in NYC for 2 weeks during the second half of June, and what with the preparation before and regrouping afterwards...

2) we are in the final stages of buying the condo we're living in and so it has been endless emailing and phone calls and stress

3) Sean is preparing a list of cases for the Board exam that he will take this winter. This case list is due in the coming weeks and so he is working on that during every spare moment, which leaves me with the baby from morning to night everyday, which absolutely exhausts me, after which I find myself sitting down to a plate of reheated dinner and Jezebel and the next thing you know it's 10:30 and I can't believe that missed my 9:00 pm bedtime that I'd been swearing to adhere to since I heard the baby's first squawks in the pre-sunrise hours of the morning.

4) and since I quite narrowly defined this blog by its title, I frequently feel that content needs to be green-related to merit posting, which creates stalling and doubting, by which time the idea or anecdote of a post has evaporated. I need to stop feeling this way.


So there it is. I'm going to be more post-y. End of story.

p.s. This photo of Thora is taken north of the South Street Seaport along East River Drive looking back at the Brooklyn Bridge, specifically of one of four waterfall art installations.

No comments: