Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby Clothes in Boxes

So Thora's first year has really come to an end. I mean this is a pretty obvious statement, since Thora is 14+ months old. But it really hit home, the other day when I finally got around to boxing up her first year clothes. And there they all are. Boxed up. Ready to go down in the basement. Ready for some hypothetical future child. Or maybe not. Anyway, it was an occasion for reflection, nostalgia, all that good stuff. Here are the five boxes of first-year clothes:


Here is one of my favorite outfits of hers, a green, waffle-y, footed-jumper:



Here are couple old photos of Thora in this outfit, at just under 2 months old, almost exactly one year ago from this post.


1 comment:

Summer Ryan Doyle said...

It goes so fast, doesn't it? I'm finding myself somewhat nostalgic for those long-gone squishy squirmy baby days, but that feeling is so much outshined by these amazing discovery days of toddlerhood.