Thursday, July 10, 2008

If I had to pick my favorite 12 photos from our trip to NYC

...they would be the following. Keep in mind, I really couldn't narrow it down any more than I did, hence the "Top 12" rather than "Top 5" or the infinitely more common, "Top 10." But anyway, I think these 12 really capture the trip as a whole, all that we did, and we did a lot.


Elizabeth opening gifts at her baby shower.
As of this posting, she is 2 days past her due date!
And in this heat and humidity!


Tony and Thora. I can't get enough of this photo.

Grandpa Bob wearing Thora in the Ergo.



Visiting the Bronx Zoo. This was definitely one of the major highlights of the trip.
Of course, Thora slept through the first 90 minutes,
dropping off, literally, seconds before we walked through the gates.
Here she is trying to be woken up. Awww.



Awake and loving it! This is by the tiger.

Happy Family



Thora recoiling while trying to feed the goats
at the petting zoo inside the Bronx Zoo's Children's Zoo



On the roof of the Metropolitan Museum of Art



Thora in the sprinklers at one of the playgrounds in Central Park.
This photo seems to act like a portal for me, showing me what she'll look like
as a much older Thora, like the 4-year-old Thora.



Getting into people's things in New Jersey



Thora loved the bubble machine. "Buh Buh! Buh Buh!!!"



Sean and Thora on Ellis Island,
Lower Manhattan in the background

No comments: