Friday, November 14, 2008

Highlights from our trip to Chicago


I can't believe I didn't post once during the month of October. Granted, Thora and I were away for a week, and then we hosted the in-laws for a week, and then there was Halloween, and a slew of other moments from our daily life that dragged me up or down. Anyway, I'm glad to be back. To catch up, first I want to post some of the highlights from Thora's and my trip back home to visit friends and family in Chicago last month.









































Thora loved this ramp at the Elawa Farm Forest Preserve.


















Thora enjoying the fruits of the Apple Holler apple orchard and pumpkin patch









Thora doing her impression of an elephant at Chicago's Field Museum






Thora on her first carousel ride









In the sheep and goat pen at Lamb's Farm












Thora and NuNu at Apple Holler












Thora and Grandpa Bob







Thora and Aunt Natalie at the Rainforest Cafe
















Thora getting her first haircut from Grandma Jane











Thora and Great-Grandma Trish










and with Great-Grandpa Jim Pat

No comments: